Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Be thankful

I am thankful for…


my salvation..my Savior loves me enough to take on my sin and die on a cross for me.

my family..they are crazy but I love them

socks..they keep my feet warm

music.

football.

rainy days

a place to live

my school

God's provision

orange juice

friends

trees

my guitars

the ability to learn

the privilege to live in a country where I can worship Jesus freely and I do not have to worry about my life being taken from me

God's grace..oh how I need it

bagels and cream cheese

the ability to run and play sports

beautiful cloudless skies

a super awesome church family..-they are the best..for real

passion for teenagers

electricity

the ability to cook

swimming pools on hot summer days

a job

coffee

my car

a bed to sleep in

cereal

sweet tea

the youth group I work with

clean drinking water

Gamecock football

awesome professors to learn from and to be mentored by

quiet, cool fall mornings

the mountains

orange jello




This is just a short list. God has given me so much to be thankful for. During this thanksgiving season think about, even write down the things you are thankful for, even the small things..like orange jello :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment